Saturday, December 10, 2016

4 Of My Tips To Weight Loss For Your Practice

4 Of My Tips To Weight Loss For Your Practice


weight loss has consistently been my goal, since 5 years ago. Over the years, I have tried a huge array of different tactics and eventually narrowed down to a list that actually works. Since weight loss is a very popular destination, 

I think it will benefit other people to share this list with you all overall Tips :

1. Make a clear final destination.

Have a clear goal in your mind. How many pounds you plan to lose? How much weight lbs is your end? How would you see it? What will be the measurement? something very sharp, crisp and clear is needed to propel you forward. If you have an ambiguous goal, you will get ambiguous results.
See Setting Your Goals for 15 key principles to check against when building your goal.

2. Keep track of your calories.

The only way to be sure whether you eat in or below the quota is to keep track of your calories. Use the excel sheet or notebook to keep track of it. Unless you keep track of your calories, it will lead to a guess on how much you eat. You want to be as precise as possible to get the best results.

For all of last year, I keep track of my calorie intake. It was also the year in which I lost a good amount of weight - 13 lbs! By tracking, I know when it's okay for me to eat more and when I should stop eating for days. Some days I did exceed my quota, and when that happens, I compensated by exercising on a day or eat less the next day.

Conversely, if you find a tracking too much hassle, you do not need to keep track of 24/7. Do it for a few days to get the hang of it, it does keep mentally every day like you have your meal. After tracking calories for a long period of time, I've since developed a good sense of what high-calorie and low-calorie foods, and therefore does not need to keep track of my calories tight again. The key here is to be aware of your food intake, and that you consume in or under your calorie output.

Other articles : 10 Powerful Tips For Healthy Living You Might Not Know

3. Remove yourself on how much you weigh.

This is probably one of the things that frustrate many people in their weight loss plan. They keep the weight themselves every day to track their progress and become discouraged when their weight has not decreased or increased, not. This is what threw me off on many weight loss efforts in the past.

Break away from your actual weight. Your weight is not a definitive indicator of success. Muscle weighs more than fat, so it is possible for you to weigh heavy after your weight loss regime, but it looks thin. I have friends who are overweight but actually looks very petite. He was overweight because of the high amount of muscle in the body of the training as an athlete.

Weight limit you to only once / week or more. There will not be much to lose your weight on a day to day basis to justify that weight. In addition, our weight fluctuates pretty wildly throughout the day due to water loss, so try to weigh every day may give a false indicator of your progress.

Years ago, I weighed myself only twice - Once at the beginning of the year and the second time at the end of the year. For me, there is no reason for me to weigh myself because I was more focused on the look of my body and not the actual number on the scale. I got my tracking sheet calorie intake / output (see Tip # 2) and this is enough for me to know whether I was on track. Interestingly, my weight during my second weigh-in at the end of the year turned out to be exactly the same as the expected weight of the sheets I counted my calories by all my calorie intake / output throughout the year! I'm not saying you have to follow and only weigh yourself only twice a year - What is important is not to be obsessed with the actual figure of your body weight and focus on the final look and how healthy you feel otherwise.

4. Think long-term commitment.

Whatever plan you plan to lose weight, think in terms of long-term commitment. Whenever you want to insert a new element to your program, such as low-carb, food salad only, exercise every day, ask yourself - Am I willing to do this forever?
When you make radical changes, it will lead to rapid weight loss, which would then regain once you return to regular eating habits and your lifestyle. This is why so many people report great benefit from a strict diet or weight loss program - just to get them all back and more later when they stopped them. Usually they become heavier than before they try to lose weight because their bodies are now operating at a low BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) compared to the past.

The only time when your weight may stay permanently off is if you combine habits as permanent changes in your lifestyle. If you're not willing to do that, then look for a good compromise that balances the needs of your weight and your dietary needs. Whatever actions you take on is the actions that need to do for the rest of your life.